Off-Site Integration Speeds Deployment
UNIFIED Physical Security designs and deploys IP-centric Physical Security architectures for the Enterprise, Government and Education sectors that protect people, high value assets, and intellectual property. Our designs focus on IT-based systems and advanced software technologies that enable security operations to assume a highly proactive approach to securing the organization. Our designs are based on the IT principles of scalability, reliability, compatibility and usability.
Our rapid deployment services are generally customized to customer requirements but generally include many of the following steps:
- Stage all hardware and software programs
- Install all software and Operating Systems
- Burn in servers for 48 hours
- Burn in storage for 48 hours
- Burn in all IP devices for 48 hours
- Check all firmware rev levels on all components
- Interconnect all IP devices to servers for interoperability check
- Configure all IP address information and record for customer delivery
- Record all MAC address information for customer delivery
- Kitting of all related components for each camera location
- Printing of label with camera location number and all included components
Watch this video to see just a sample of the integration processes that Unified Physical Security can bring to your project. Our partners insure it works the first time we plug it in on-site.